0844 453 0127
When Would I Need To Use The O2 Contact Number?
You may find that you need to speak to a member of staff via the O2 Helpline if:
- You have an issue with the O2 network
- You want to upgrade your current tariff or handset
- You want to cancel your existing contract
- You would like assistance with understanding your bill.
What Services Do O2 Provide?
O2 offers its customers:
- Mobile phone network
- Business mobile services
- Mobile Broadband deals
Other advantages of being an O2 customer includes the Priority app which gives customers the chance to get access to pre-sale tickets of concerts at the O2 Arena and other venues around the country and sporting events such as the England Rugby Union team games. There are also vouchers included for other promotions, such as a £1 lunch meal deal on a Monday.
The the advantages of being an O2 business customer includes:
- £50 worth of credit to be used for advertising on Twitter
- 4G included for free on all tariffs above £19.17
- Free Evernote Premium for a year
- Offers from the company being promoted to O2 customers
- Free delivery for online products
- The option to keep your existing number
- Online billing and account management
- A range of special offers from retailers such as Halfords, WH Smiths, Caffe Nero and more
These devices can used to connect to a 3G or 4G network and provides an internet connection for laptops even when they aren’t in a WiFi zone. Another advantage of these devices is that they can be used on a pay as you go basis or as part of a pay monthly contract.