O2 customers can now get access to wifi on the London Underground- provided by Virgin Media.
Sign up to O2 Wifi and get instant access to thousands of hotspots across the UK as well as in 120 London Underground stations.
Get it in 3 simple steps:
1. Visit one of the thousands of hotspots and look for the O2 Wifi in your wifi settings. Alternatively, use the free O2 Wifi app from wherever you are- available from the Google Play store.
2. Once you have signed up, confirm which phone you will using to access wifi.
3. When you’re using the London Underground, open your browser and select O2 Wifi from the drop down list.
Please note that O2 Wifi is only available in London Underground ticket halls, escalators and platforms- not tunnels and trains.
London Underground O2 Wifi Access Points
Anyone can use O2 Wifi, but you must be an O2 Mobile customer to use it on the London Underground. You must ensure that your bills are up to date, or if you are a Pay & Go customer you must have topped up in the last 30 days.
Benefits of using O2 Wifi
- It’s fast.
- It’s reliable.
- It’s free.
- It’s for everyone no matter what your network is.
- It’s easy- once you’re signed up, that’s it.