0844 453 0127
What Help Can I Get From The O2 Support Number?
- You would like to pay your most recent bill
- You wish to upgrade your current phone
- You need to alter your present tariff
- You want to use your phone overseas
- You want to move your mobile number to a different supplier
- You are getting poor network coverage
- You want to find out further information about the other O2 services available
The Background To O2
O2 provides some of the most extensive coverage around the UK as a mobile phone network provider. It also offers
other amenities, including mobile broadband and financial services and owns the naming rights of The O2 Arena as
O2 began its life as Cellnet which was swiftly bought by BT, and after this, O2 was launched. It was bought by Telefonica in 2005 and after this, O2 launched its financial service, O2 Money.well as the O2 Academy venues. It is also the main sponsor of the England Rugby Team.
In 2012, O2 and Vodafone entered a deal that they would both pool their network technology, that would see them create a national grid of more than 18,000 transmitter sites. O2 also owns half of Tesco mobile and own GiffGaff, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator that runs off the O2 network in the UK.