0844 453 0127
Why Should I Call O2 Customer Service?
- You want to pay your latest bill
- You would like to upgrade your handset
- You need to change your current plan
- You want to use your phone abroad
- You want to transfer your phone number to another provider
- You are getting bad network coverage
- You want to find out more about other services they offer
More About O2
O2 is a major telecoms company in the UK that offers the convenience of an impressive mobile phone network, efficient home and mobile broadband and some financial services. It is owned by Telefonica and has its headquarters based in Slough.
The O2 network is often rated as one of the best in the UK and is the second biggest, after EE. From 2012, O2 started to offer free WiFi hotspots around the UK, and offered in-store access for customers on any network.
In 2013, O2 started to roll out a 4G connection in some of the biggest cities in the UK, including London, Leeds and Bradford. It is expected that this service will continue to expand across the country as the demand for the faster service inevitably increases.
O2 owns the naming rights for The O2 Arena and Academy Venues as well as being the lead sponsor for the England Rugby Union Team.