0843 658 0834
When Could I Need To Speak To O2 Business Customer Services?
You might want to ring O2 Business Customer Services if you are having issues such as
- You can’t access your account online
- You want to upgrade or change your current plan
- You need to cancel your existing business plan
- You are having trouble with your network connection
- You want to find out more about O2 Business can offer your company
A Background To O2 Business
O2 Business is suitable for any sized business as it offers packages for both small/ medium businesses and large enterprises and all of the public sector.
O2 Business offers services mainly for mobiles, landlines and broadband. You can access the details of your business account online and it contains all of your mobile, landline and broadband accounts in one location that can be accessed any time of day, any day of the year.
If you are an existing O2 Business customer, you can fast track your upgrade if you wish. The cost of this type of upgrade depends on how many months are left on your current contract, as well as the price of your monthly tariff. You can also reduce the cost of your upgrade by trading in your old handset via O2 Recycle